The Answer to Your Bartending Problems
Any man feels a need to have a well stocked bar, Me included so I Recently purchased alot of liquor. I bought Vodka, Gin, Amaretto, Rum, Scotch, Martini Mixes, Lime Juice, Grenadine, Kalhua & Sweet & Sour mix. Now i know what your thinking, thats alot of gear for 1 bar but what i was surprised to find out is that i was always missing something. I came accross a number of iPhone apps and i was so excited because they have a feature that allows you to find any drink based on the ingrediants you enter. For example if i put vodka and rum in the app it will tell me 12 Drinks i can make with those 2 ingrediant combination. After reviewing the 12 i felt upset because i could only make 3 i would be here for ever trying to find all the drinks i could make.
If only there was a program that you enter ALL your ingredients and it will tell you all possible drinks you can make. Now that is a feature i yearned for a long long time. Intill recently i came apon Mixology which sports a brand new feature called Liquor Cabinet. It lets you enter all the liquor and mixer types you have on hand—and find all the cocktails you’re able to make. Full Specs Below. Drink Responsably.
Mixologist is the ultimate drink recipe and bartending guide for the iPhone.
- Browse and search through 7,900+ drink recipes and 1,300+ ingredients.
- Drink categories include Cocktails, Martinis, Shooters, Jello Shots, Hot Drinks, Punches, Non-Alcoholic Drinks, and Favorite Recipes.
- The “Liquor Cabinet” tab lets you enter all the liquor and mixer types you have on hand—and find all the cocktails you’re able to make.
- The “Random” tab has a slot machine interface, which lets you find random recipes based on liquor, mixer, and glassware criteria.
- The Cabinet and Random features are user-friendly because we’ve broken down 1,300+ ingredients into 87 categories.
- Choose between Metric and Imperial (US) units for all recipes with the click of one button.
- Find the closest liquor stores using GPS and Google Maps.
- Learn bartending techniques & terminology.
- Share recipes with friends via email, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Add your own custom recipes (paid version only).
- Select a random drink from any list you’re currently viewing (paid version only)