Description: Integrated Amplifier with USB & SD Card Inputs
The AMP1000 from Technical Pro is an integrated amplifier created to fit today’s demanding world of being able to play audio from different formats on one coherent system. The back panel hosts two industry standard RCA inputs for connecting the usual gallery of devices such as a CD, DVD, cassette deck or mixer. The AMP1000 also has an 1/8" mp3 input to connect your mp3 device directly to the front panel of the AMP1000. But what about MP3 files on a USB flash drive…what about SD cards filled with music? If you are setting up a venue or a home entertainment system it’s important to have options for playing different types of media.
Audio engineers and studio designers will agree that today’s musical formats require a more flexible way of connecting audio sources and that is exactly why the innovative engineers at Technical Pro included the options you need. The front panel hosts inputs for playing .mp3, .wav & .wma files from a USB flash drive or a SD Card complete with playback control. The USB & SD Card inputs will support devices up to 32GB.
Also located on the front panel is an 1/8” input jack for direct MP3 player connection which will allow connections for an iPod™, iPod™ touch or any smart phone capable of playing audio or music. The back panel push button outputs will connect two loudspeakers. An additional RCA output is provided for a record line out.
Wait just a second. I've got an iPod™ and my friend has his iPod™, how am i supposed to connect both of these to the AMP1000. Technical Pro's engineers have the solution for you. The USB flash drive input can also connect directly to any of your Apple™ devices.
Wow, that's great anything else that Technical Pro added?
In fact there is. The USB & SD Card input have a recording feature allowing you to record from either the MP3 or RCA input directly onto the USB flash drive or SD Card.
The unit will create high quality .WAV recording after following just a few very simple steps.
Repeat and random playback on the USB & SD Card inputs give you the flexibility to control your audio without having to attending to the unit.
The front panel display consists of a digital fluorescent output making it very easy to monitor your adjustments and play back. Complete with bass, treble and balance controls and 1000 watts of peak power the AMP1000 will surely provide the high audio resolution you are looking for at a price that can fit into any budget!
- 1000 watts peak power
- Inputs: RCA (2 audio sources), USB, SD Card, MP3
- Outputs: Push Button (2 loudspeakers), RCA (Record Line Out)
- USB & SD Card maximum size: 32GB
- Plays .mp3, .wav, .wma files from USB drives and SD Cards
- iPod™ can play through USB input
- Record from the MP3 / RCA inputs, or Tuner onto the USB or SD Card inputs
- Recordings onto the USB flash drive, SD Card will be .wav file format
- Repeat / Random playback on USB / SD Card inputs
- Display screen will show track number and elapsed time on the USB/SD Card inputs
- Digital fluorescent output display
- Bass, treble and balance controls
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Dimensions: 17''w x 3''h x 8''d
- Weight: 6 lbs
- Voltage: 110/220V switchable
- MSRP: $109.00